Monday 16 May 2011

Features #1

Right, so I've sorted out this thing, with massive massive thanks owed to Bee over at Vivatramp who basically did it for me.

What's happening now is that it's basically all neat. For those of you without blogger there's an email sign up, there's also a blog roll of my web reading materials, and there's a tweet this button.  More importantly, though, is that there is an 'about' section which has details of how this blog'll be run - weekly features, obviously exams permitting, focussing on my various interests; as well as pages which'll be up-to-date words about my targets and walking series.

I shall start soon aaasss

Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are better than comets, crumpets, trumpets and strumpets

I shall reply to each and every one because you're all lovely