Wednesday 14 September 2011

Walking #5

I cannot be bothered to go and find all of my old pictures from this, nor remember about all the walking I did. Will one story do for all of the extra walking I've done?

LAST MAP

CURRENT MAP


So I figured I could get a section of this done walking to Baldock for a couple of tennis matches I had organised, and another (big) section done on a different route back.  Turns out I was a bit late so took a shortcut - partially already walked - on the way there, which I justified to myself with the thought of going over an entire estate on my way back, just en-route.  Midway through the second I realised I was so shattered that I couldn't feasibly walk home in good time, let alone get to explore Letchworth a bit, so didn't bother in the end.  I did get a little bit done, though.

Some assorted pictures I found from walking from ages ago:


  My friend Tom does a photo of the day. This was the 365th one. 


Stopped off in a pub in Hitchin. This guy blew mah miiind




My brother posing with a cowpat 
 



On the Isle of Wight, but fuck it: I looked down. A face stared right back up at me.  Granted you can't really see the face that much but I figured the story was vaguely worth it when this post looked a bit sparse.



Right, that's your lot.  Wednesday walking's back with a bemused smile and a newly undisguised apathetic outlook on the world, baby

2 comments:

  1. seriously great writing here - I like how you weave the narratives around the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than comets, crumpets, trumpets and strumpets

I shall reply to each and every one because you're all lovely